Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is Radio Rehab Right for You?




We have the answers to all our questions inside ourselves - our instincts always know best and always know what is correct. However, after years or even decades of performing a particular way and under a particular direction, we develop crutches, shortcuts and escapes that we need to dig deep to uncover, identify and work through.

If you're experiencing Red Light Reflex or are blocked creatively, Radio Rehab can help!

Please ask yourself these questions:

1) Do I brace myself physically and mentally before a recording session?

2) Do I have an adaptable methodology when preparing a script?

3) Am I honest and intimate about script preparation?

4) Is it easy for me to get lost or distracted by the details of an assignment?

5) Am I pleased when I listen back to my auditions and gigs?

6) Is there an inner voice that conflicts with what my instincts tell me to do?

 

If you answered yes to 3 or more of these questions, please email Moneen@MoVibe.com or call toll free in the US 1-877-MoVibe0 for a free 15 minute consulation on what is troubling or blocking you from what you want to achieve at the mic!
 

 

No comments: