Friday, December 6, 2013

"Success is goals, and all else is commentary." Lloyd Conant

 
 


Lloyd Conant, Founder of Nightingale Conant Corporation
 
 

"Success is goals, and all else is commentary."
 
 
This excellent quote was from the biggest producer and distributor of audio programs on success and achievement in the world. If you want to read more about him, click here:
 
While the hustle, bustle and indulgence of the holidays is beckoning (and oh so inviting), if we can get a grip into the New Year with clear and specific goals in every area of our lives, we can rock it and rock it good.
 
While I advocate shaking things up, I've been laying dormant for a bit and have to face it. This is why working with colleagues, coaches and mentors is so important. Accountability and responsibility are everything. Without the support and presence of trusted others, I could not have done what I have done in the past two weeks, I've worked 3 jobs, nursed two sick (but still delightful) kids back to health, arranged a move to share a lovely home in my home state of New Hampshire with a lifelong friend, got my two aforementioned delightful kids into an ideal Charter School and said "So long" to an old Buick and old Blackberry and said "Hey Hello" to a very nice used car with a new car smell and a speedy and slick iPhone.
 
Time to be dazzled (or perhaps at this time of year I should say bedazzled) at the powerful effects of making a list, taking action and crossing off your accomplishments.
 
Here's to you, a festive and friendly Holiday Season and a vibrant and active New Year for us all!
Peace and Prosperity and Progress!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

Ops! Great motivation!! I must bookmark this link.This will really success my goal! I also gotten the first and best cheap male voice over that was really awesome!!